Level 3 Word Processing Software
Level 3 Word Processing Software course examines the more advanced, powerful features of the Microsoft word processing application giving learners the digital skills to enhance their work, improve productivity and save time.
By the end of Level 3 Word Processing Software you will be able to:
- Produce professional Word documents using powerful features
- Have increased knowledge and expertise sort by employer
- Demonstrate advanced methods to integrate different types of data.
You will receive an Academy certificate on completion of this course.
This course can be offered as group training, please click here for a quote.
Level 3 Word Processing Software course is suitable if you are an experienced user of Word and would have already attended our Word Processing Level 2 course or use the features listed on our level 2 course content on a weekly basis.
· Merge and Split Cells
· Convert Text to a Table
· Sort data
· Perform Calculations
Graphics, Drawing and Text Boxes
· Modify Graphics
· Align, Group and Layer Objects
· Create a Watermark
· Edit Text Boxes
· Link Text Boxes
· Create, Modify and Delete Footnotes & Endnotes
· Change Footnote & Endnote Options
· Create, Format & Update a Table of Contents
· Add and Delete Bookmarks
· Create and Delete Cross-references
· Add Captions
· Change Caption Options
· Create and Edit Index Entries
Collaborative Editing and Document Security
· Add and Remove Comments
· Edit Comments
· Track Changes to a Document
· Accept or Reject Changes
· Password Protect a Document
· Change Passwords
· Remove Password Protections
· Create a Master Document
· Create a Subdocument
· Add or Remove a Subdocument
About the Provider
We are two highly qualified teachers with extensive experience of working in further education and can provide a range of digital training opportunities. We offer a high quality customised service that recognises each organisation’s challenges. We will also provide digital skills training for individuals so they can reap the benefits of long-term success.
- Upskilling ‘non-qualification’ training
- Flexible Delivery
- Cost and time effective
- Delivered by ‘Outstanding Treachers’ as recently identified by Ofsted
- Consultation to identify your specific training needs
Want to know more
To find out more about our tailored Digital Skills Training for Businesses, Groups and Individuals, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us for an initial informal chat on 01244 515525 to discuss your requirements.