Level 2 Spreadsheet Software
This course is designed for users who wish to improve on their existing Spreadsheet Software skills to produce more professional documents. Delegates will gain the digital skills to use more complex features of Excel such as complex formulas.
You will receive an Academy certificate on completion of this course.
By the end of Level 2 Spreadsheet Software you will be able to:
- Produce high-quality Spreadsheet documents using editing and formatting techniques
- Have an increased knowledge sort by employers
- Demonstrate complex methods to integrate different types of data.
This course can be offered as group training, please click here for a quote.
This course is suitable for those who have either attended our Level 1 Spreadsheet software course or use the features listed on our level 1 course content on a weekly basis.
• Inserting, Naming, Moving and Deleting a
• Freeze and Unfreeze Panes
• Hiding Columns, Rows
• Hiding Worksheets and Workbooks
Formatting Text and Conditional Formatting
• Merge and Centre cells
• Changing Height and Width of columns and cells
• Copy Formatting to single and multiple Cells
• Create conditions to cells
• Apply shading and formats to cells by setting up
• Relative cells and columns
• Absolute cells and columns
Formulae and Functions
• IF Statements
• Count, Counta and Countif
• Max and Min
• Create links in worksheets
• Create links in workbooks
Working with Large Data
• Split Worksheets
• Freeze Panes
• Custom Sort
Text Functions and Tables (Lists)
• Round Function
• Lookup Functions
• Text to Columns
• Creating Tables
• Formatting Tables
• Create a Template
• Saving Templates
• Modifying Templates
• Using Templates
• Creating and Amending a Chart
• Scaling Axis
• Adding labels to a Chart
• Exploding a Pie Chart
• Dragging out a Pie Sector
• Adding a Text Box to a Chart
• Resolving Errors
About the Provider
We are two highly qualified teachers with extensive experience of working in further education and can provide a range of digital training opportunities. We offer a high quality customised service that recognises each organisation’s challenges. We will also provide digital skills training for individuals so they can reap the benefits of long-term success.
- Upskilling ‘non-qualification’ training
- Flexible Delivery
- Cost and time effective
- Delivered by ‘Outstanding Treachers’ as recently identified by Ofsted
- Consultation to identify your specific training needs
Want to know more
To find out more about our tailored Digital Skills Training for Businesses, Groups and Individuals, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us for an initial informal chat on 01244 515525 to discuss your requirements.