Level 1 Database Software
Level 1 Database Software course introduces delegates to basic database software tools, enabling them to enter information, set up single tables and retrieve information by running database queries.
You will receive an Academy certificate on completion of this course.
By the end of Level 1 Database Software you will be able to:
• Identify Database Software.
• Produce a Database document using editing and formatting techniques.
• Demonstrate techniques to retrieve information.
This course can be offered as group training, please click here for a quote.
Level 1 Database Software course is suitable for those who are either self-taught or new to Database Software and would like to improve the quality and efficiency of their documents. Users are required to be able to use a keyboard and mouse and comfortable with Windows 10.
• Introduction to Database
• Opening a Database file
• Closing a Database file
• Using Help
• Working with the Ribbon
• Customising the Quick Access ToolbarTables
• Use the Table Wizard
• Fields, Data Types and PropertiesData Input and Selection
• Amending records using the Table View
• Adding records
• Deleting records
• Using data fieldsEditing a Database
• Search and replace
• Search using two criteria
• Widening columns
• Using Headers and Footers
• Using Print Preview
• Printing records
• Printing in landscape
• Creating and saving a database
• Rename a database
• Deleting a database
• Create a query
• Run a query using one criteria
• Sort a query
About the Provider
We are two highly qualified teachers with extensive experience of working in further education and can provide a range of digital training opportunities. We offer a high quality customised service that recognises each organisation’s challenges. We will also provide digital skills training for individuals so they can reap the benefits of long-term success.
- Upskilling ‘non-qualification’ training
- Flexible Delivery
- Cost and time effective
- Delivered by ‘Outstanding Treachers’ as recently identified by Ofsted
- Consultation to identify your specific training needs
Want to know more
To find out more about our tailored Digital Skills Training for Businesses, Groups and Individuals, please email: email@example.com or telephone us for an initial informal chat on 01244 515525 to discuss your requirements.