Create Professional Fillable Forms Using Word
Suitable for Office 2010, 2016, 2019 and 365.
Are all your forms designed to be printed? You can create fillable forms which users can complete on their computer and email it back to you without having the need to print it. In this course, you will learn how to create a professional form by adding content controls.
Content controls include things like checkboxes, text boxes, date pickers, and drop-down lists. You can then protect the form so users only fill out the data you require and maintaining its formatting.
In this course you will:
- Create a document containing the text of the form.
- Insert form fields where you want users to enter data in the form.
- Format the fields to reflect the type of data you deem allowable in the form.
- Protect the form.
- Turn your form into a template.
Take it all in one go or lesson by lesson at a time which fits in with your busy schedule. Once you complete the course, you can claim an Academy digital certificate.
Once purchased, you will receive an invite link to your course within two working days.
This course is suitable if you are new to or know little about computers.
- Displaying the Developer Tab
- Creating and Editing a Form
- Fixing Tables
- Drop-Down Lists
- Rich Text Content Control
- Date Picker Content Control
- Check Box Content Control
- Field Codes
- Protecting Form Fields
- Picture Content Control
- Pulling it together
- Creating a Template
About the Provider
We are two highly qualified teachers with extensive experience of working in further education and can provide a range of digital training opportunities. We offer a high quality customised service that recognises each organisation’s challenges. We will also provide digital skills training for individuals so they can reap the benefits of long-term success.
- Upskilling ‘non-qualification’ training
- Flexible Delivery
- Cost and time effective
- Delivered by ‘Outstanding Teachers’ as recently identified by Ofsted
- Consultation to identify your specific training needs
Want to know more
To find out more about our tailored Digital Skills Training for Businesses, Groups and Individuals, please email: email@example.com or telephone us for an initial informal chat on 01244 515525 to discuss your requirements.